With predictive lead scoring, we are now more powerful in prioritizing our most promising leads.
Machine learning and predictive AI algorithms analyze customer data, product usage, and trends, and software products that use these systems can nurture you with accurate predictions about which leads are most likely to convert.
But with different options available, it can be difficult to choose the right tool for your needs.
That’s why we’ve gathered the 10 best lead scoring softwares, and have found all the relevant information, features, capabilities, and customer reviews of these software products.
Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, there’s a lead-scoring tool on this list that’s perfect for you.
What is predictive lead scoring software?
Predictive lead scoring software, also known as a lead qualification software, is a tool that uses AI to predict which leads are most likely to become customers.
It analyzes various data points to assign a score to each lead, helping teams focus on high-quality leads. This lead scoring platform is crucial for streamlining sales processes and driving business growth.
Benefits of using Predictive Lead Scoring Software
Predictive lead scoring software offers several key benefits:
- Efficient Lead Prioritization: It allows sales teams to focus on leads most likely to convert, optimizing their time and energy.
- Improved Sales Forecasting: The software aids in making accurate sales forecasts, benefiting planning and decision-making processes.
- Enhanced Customer Profiling: It provides valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences, useful for tailoring marketing strategies.
- Increased Sales Productivity: Focusing on high-quality leads boosts sales productivity, leading to higher sales volumes and revenue.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Predictive lead scoring uses data for predictions, supporting informed business decisions and competitive advantage.
MadKudu is the first product we want to talk about. The company was founded on Jul 14, 2014, in San Francisco.
MadKudu is a predictive lead-scoring solution built for B2B SaaS companies to help them accelerate growth using customer data.
Its focus is on revenue, generally, and provides predictive analytics and machine learning solutions for sales and marketing teams to score and target high-value leads most likely to convert.
Beyond lead scoring, Madkudu offers a front-to-end pipeline service platform, which includes lead and marketing channel estimation based on revenue-generating actions.
- Predictive Scoring: MadKudu’s lead scoring tool allows you to score leads through machine learning and algorithms.
- Lead Assignment: MadKudu offers key features such as lead opportunity identification, seamless lead assignment capabilities, and pipeline acceleration support to streamline your lead attribution process.
- Lead Context Analysis: The tool offers valuable insights such as behavioral data, demographic information, and engagement patterns that aid you in optimizing your lead nurturing process.
- Data Synchronization: MadKudu’s comprehensive lead scoring tool assesses conversion viability, streamlines workflow processes, and ensures efficient data synchronization across various platforms in the sales cycle.
- It has a creative design and friendly UI for non-tech users.
- MadKudu easily integrates with existing technology stacks, enhancing current workflows.
- MadKudu provides valuable insights into account activities, helping customers focus on interested users.
- Users can see detailed analyses of how their leads are performing, aiding in better targeting.
- The scoring model is versatile and can cater to both SMBs and Enterprises. It combines the power of AI with the flexibility to customize according to business needs.
- Unlike some other platforms, MadKudu allows users to see and adjust the scoring models, ensuring unique scoring for different regions and segments.
- It lacks insights about data processing and model building.
- It takes time to understand and read the decision trees used in scoring.
- Some users find the testing process difficult, even though the product team has been making improvements.
- Users desire a live dashboard connected to their CRM for easier access to top prospects. Going through accounts individually can be time-consuming.
- Some users have experienced long load times, especially when accessing information in Salesforce, which can be discouraging.
- Some experience difficulty in syncing across applications.
Use Case Examples
- OutSystems leveraged MadKudu’s sales intelligence to achieve their sales goals.
- InVision shifted their focus to marketing qualified accounts specifically for the enterprise market.
- Lucid optimized multiple funnels to increase their pipeline.
- Algolia used MadKudu to align their sales and marketing teams, aiming to target more upmarket customers.
Madkudu provides three pricing options:
- Growth: $1999/month for 2000 leads, including real-time lead scoring, web chat, tech integration, and Madkudu Fastlane.
- Pro: $3499/month for 6000 leads per month, includes all growth features, smart retargeting, separate slack channel, and PQLs.
- They also have an Enterprise plan for custom contracts.
Additionally, they offer a free trial for HubSpot customers.
Outfunnel was founded in 2018, in Estonia, with the aim of creating a product that unites your sales and marketing data and prioritizes your leads.
The platform records all marketing engagements (email opens, web visits, form fills, etc.). So that marketing and sales team can identify the hottest leads and sell smarter.
- Sync Data
- Web tracking
- Lead scoring
- Outfunnel is highlighted for its seamless integration capabilities, particularly between CRM and marketing tools.
- Users can see subscriber engagement from their Mailchimp account directly in Pipedrive, enhancing visibility and insight.
- The platform is regarded as straightforward and user-friendly, according to some reviews.
- For some users, this integration is critical, especially for sending mass email blasts.
- The ability to effortlessly connect with Mailchimp is an advantage for some users.
- Outfunnel stands out from comparable platforms in its ability to integrate smoothly with other systems.
- One user pointed out that compared to other email marketing software, Outfunnel offers limited functionality.
- There seem to be some issues with HTML email editing, described as “clumsy” by a user.
- The platform could benefit from more email templates, as pointed out by one of the users.
- A user mentioned that Outfunnel is not the top platform available in the market, indicating there could be better alternatives.
Example Use Case
- Outfunnel is used to send mass email blasts, especially when integrated with Pipedrive.
- One user mentioned the seamless integration between Mailchimp and Pipedrive, allowing them to view subscriber engagement from Mailchimp directly in Pipedrive.
- The list will be updated as more feedback is collected.
Outfunnel provides three clear pricing options and they also offer a free trial on any plan for 14 days without needing a credit card.
- Basic Plan: Starts at $29 per month, which is limited to 100 active contacts. If you want to increase the number of contacts, the price is updated.
- Professional Plan: Starts at $119 per month, which is limited to 2000 active contacts. If you want to increase the number of contacts, the price is updated.
- Scale Plan: This is the enterprise package for more customized experiences. It requires contacting Outfunnel for pricing information.
UserMotion is designed to transform how businesses identify high-intent accounts, eliminating the guesswork involved in determining potential buyers, expansions, or churn risks.
With an AI-powered lead scoring models, the platform analyzes a company’s entire data stack to detect intention signals and accurately score leads. This approach ensures that businesses can access actionable insights at the right time to make informed decisions.
- Predictive Lead Scoring: AI models that analyze intention signals to score leads on their potential to buy, expand, or churn.
- Customer 360: Offers a comprehensive view of customer interactions across various touchpoints.
- Churn Analysis and Prediction: Identifies risks of churn, allowing for preemptive engagement strategies.
- Custom Audiences: Enables the creation of targeted approach for specific customer segments.
- ICP (Ideal Customer Profile): Helps in targeting marketing efforts more effectively by identifying ideal customer segments.
- Integrations: Seamless integration with other business tools to enhance workflow efficiency.
- Sales Playbooks: Provides guided strategies and best practices for sales teams.
- Real-Time Alerts: Immediate notifications about critical account activities to prompt timely action.
- UserMotion’s predictive capabilities ensure that businesses always have the insights needed to engage with high-potential accounts at the optimal time, maximizing opportunities for growth and retention.
- Not Very Applicable for B2C Businesses: UserMotion’s focus on high-intent account identification and engagement is primarily tailored for B2B models, limiting its applicability and effectiveness for B2C companies.
- Product-Led Sales: Enhancing strategies to identify and engage promising leads for product-led sales.
- Revenue Growth: Targeting and engaging accounts with high expansion potential to drive revenue increases.
- Churn Detection: Proactively identifying and preventing risks of churn to improve customer retention.
- Starts from $0/month: UserMotion offers an entry-level price point of $0/month, allowing businesses to explore the platform’s features and capabilities without an initial financial commitment.
Correlated was founded in 2020, in the United States.
It is a revenue expansion platform tailored for marketing and sales teams together. Correlated tracks thousands of data points to let you know when your accounts are ready for upsell, cross-sell, or showing signs of churn.
- Data Tracking: Correlated examines thousands of data points to determine the readiness of an account for various sales actions.
- Account Prioritization: The platform aids in uncovering hidden leads within a company’s existing customer base.
- Real-time Synchronization: Correlated allows teams to direct accounts to the right team in real time.
- Data Analysis: Correlated brings to light underlying intent signals from a company’s data.
- Customer Feedback: The platform’s new “Customer Lifecycle Scoring” offers insights into signals that influence conversion.
- Actionable Insights: Correlated enables the change of your data into meaningful, actionable insights.
- Correlated simplifies the process of building PLG (Product-Led Growth) motions, eliminating the need for extensive team and time investments.
- Many reviewers praised Correlated’s team for being responsive, customer-focused, and quick to address concerns.
- Correlated’s PLG signal strength can be fine-tuned for better outcomes, which can lead to valuable sales insights.
- Correlated can reveal powerful correlations within business data that may otherwise remain undiscovered.
- Built-in integration with tools like Slack and Outreach makes it seamless to run campaigns and get alerts.
- The platform’s AI capabilities are advanced, allowing coherent and contextual interactions.
- Correlated is highlighted for offering a level of service that exceeds expectations.
- Setting up the platform requires time and resources. Users must allocate internal resources to launch the tool.
- Users must have a deep understanding of their product metrics and customer journey touchpoints to get the most out of the platform.
- There’s an initial learning curve associated with understanding the platform, especially when connecting data sources and ensuring proper mapping.
- Users have encountered problems matching Salesforce records with Segment data and had issues with data cleanliness once imported into Correlated.
- Some users found the interface to be oversimplified and desired more customization options for visualizations.
- Correlated relies on the end customer to provide product usage data, necessitating a data engineering team to capture and pipe this data.
- The full setup, especially when integrating multiple data feeds, can be time-consuming.
- The AI’s conversation quality sometimes feels canned or generic, lacking a distinct brand personality.
Example Use Case
- Users can send real-time notifications, integrate with existing tools like Slack and Salesforce, and automate lead/opportunity distribution.
- Users can seamlessly blend marketing campaigns with sales efforts, utilize integrations for personalized emails, and automate the buyer’s journey.
- It is also possible to monitor buying signals, measure playbook conversion rates, and use a no-code dropdown builder for customization.
Correlated provides three clear pricing options;
- Startup (Free): The Freemium plan is for early-stage growth teams, which includes the main and basic functionalities.
- Growth ($1,899/month): This plan is designed for expanding growth teams.
- Enterprise (Customized Offer): This plan is designed for large, global growth teams.
6sense has one promise: changing the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipelines to revenue.
Another product, older than MadKudu is 6sense, founded in 2013, again in the United States.
They offer two services: 6sense Revenue AI for Sales and 6sense Revenue AI for Marketing.
6sense Revenue AI for Sales captures anonymous buying signals, targets the right accounts, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance.
This way, it helps sales teams to significantly improve sales pipeline and quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
6sense Revenue AI for Marketing, on the other hand, allows the marketing team to refocus their efforts to meet the customers where they are — without wasting their time and resources chasing dead-end prospects.
6sense was one of the first companies to use asynchronous communication. Its AI-powered messaging makes sure that hot leads have a smooth and rich buying experience.
- CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) Features: Provides sales leaders with the necessary intelligence to achieve significant revenue goals.
- Inside Sales Features: Assists in managing and prioritizing hundreds of accounts effectively.
- RevOps (Revenue Operations) Features: Ensures the use of clean, comprehensive data and implements scalable processes.
- Company & People Search: Offers B2B account and contact data, coupled with insights on the optimal times to engage prospects.
- Account Intelligence: Equips representatives with account insights directly in CRM & SEP, aiding in prioritization and personalization.
- Prioritization Dashboards: Dashboards designed to guide sellers in determining which accounts to engage with and when.
- Chrome Extension: Allows users to access Revenue AI insights directly from platforms like LinkedIn and other B2B websites.
- Predictive Analytics: Uses AI to predict buying stages, ensuring teams are aligned on the best engagement times.
- Buyer Intent Data: Reveals third-party buying signals at the keyword or topic level, providing insights into potential buyer interests.
- Prospecting Workflows: Delivers the insights sellers require, integrated seamlessly into the tools they use daily.
*These features emphasize 6sense AI for Sales because our focus in this article is more on the sales process.
- The “Actions” section on the account view is beneficial for deciding the best outreach strategy.
- A significant percentage of emails and contact data is of high quality.
- 6sense offers visibility into accounts that are actively searching for products/services and those visiting the company’s website.
- The intent data helps teams prioritize their day and focus on the right accounts.
- The list of hot leads is beneficial for business development efforts.
- It lacks sales integration beyond HubSpot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, and a few other mainstream CRMs.
- It has a complicated and non-friendly interface.
- It also lacks additional segments for different audiences.
Use Case Examples
- Qualtrics eliminated guesswork and scaled confidently by integrating 6sense’s Revenue AI for marketing.
- Diligent evolved their marketing strategies by adopting an account-centric approach using 6sense.
- Zendesk empowered their Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and increased opportunities by leveraging insights from 6sense.
- SalesLoft generated 24 additional opportunities from previously unengaged accounts, leading to over $700,000 in the incremental pipeline.
- Another customer leveraged the in-depth analysis provided by 6sense for prospecting target accounts. The intent data helped them uncover the “dark funnel” and guided their sales reps for better outreach.
Available on request.
We weren’t very sure about adding HubSpot to this list as it is mainly identified as CRM.
However, among all their services, they offer a self-optimizing lead scoring tool with its executive plan. This feature leverages an extensive pool of data points and existing customer data to build a predictive lead-scoring model.
The CRM giant offers up to 25 scoring systems tailored to unique lead signals. HubSpot’s support of traditional and predictive lead-scoring methodologies simultaneously sets it apart. This allows you to toggle between the two to create new scoring criteria based on lead activity.
Beyond lead scoring, the platform allows you to send timely notifications, segment lead lists, and deliver personalized web content to prospects. This will enable you to nurture top leads and close more deals without doubling the sales team.
- Lead Evaluation: The tool evaluates leads through a combination of demographics, firmographics, and other factors. It can also monitor leads and give real-time insights into their interests, preferences, and engagement levels.
- Data Quality Management: HubSpot offers clean and up-to-date data about each lead. This allows you to make informed decisions at each step of the customer acquisition process.
- Segmentation: The tool segments groups based on your chosen criteria. This enables sales and marketing teams to prepare campaigns tailored to each segment.
- Task Automation: HubSpot streamlines the workflow by notifying your team about lead activity. This ensures prompt action to nurture and convert leads effectively.
- Easy data monitoring across channels
- Great tracking of ongoing tasks and reports
- Seamless tech integration and data plugs
- It is unaffordable for small businesses.
- It lacks segment-based scoring for each data point.
- It doesn’t provide the ability to track lead score history over time
Use Case Examples
- Prioritizing leads for smart resource allocation.
- Segmenting the market and categorizing leads based on criteria such as online engagement and past interactions.
- Using Data quality management to access accurate and up-to-date lead data.
- Automating tasks within the workflow to ensure prompt targeting and timely follow-ups.
HubSpot includes the predictive lead scoring service in The Sales and Marketing Hub Enterprise tier. Sales Hub Enterprise starts at $1,200/mo and Marketing Hub Enterprise starts at $3,600/mo.
Breadcrumbs, Revenue Acceleration platform
Let’s take a look at Breadcrumbs, which a Revenue Acceleration platform with a lead-scoring algorithm. It helps you discover revenue opportunities with the ability to spot intent signals you already have in your database.
It collects different contact data (like demographics and activity) and pinpoints the exact moment when users are ready to buy, upsell, or churn – allowing you to target the right people for the right offer at the right time.
- Co-Dynamic Scoring: Uses real-time intent signals combined with traditional contact scoring to prioritize and identify the best leads that match your ideal customer profile.
- Breadcrumbs Copilot: Enables users to create custom-tailored scoring models quickly.
- Intent Signals: Analyzes every piece of information about contacts to identify good revenue predictors.
- Analytics: Provides insights into the workings of the scoring model.
- It integrates seamlessly with Pendo and HubSpot.
- It is quick to set up and start building lead-scoring models.
- They have a rich set of resources and blog posts.
- The output is unclear to understand.
- The data you put should be straightforward and formatted correctly; otherwise, the predictive model may give you bad results.
Use Case Examples
- Companies can double their MQL to OPP rate by implementing a lead scoring model.
- Companies can use lead scoring to reduce SLA and positively increase conversion rates.
Breadcrumbs offers four pricing plans:
- Free Plan ($0/month): This plan allows users to score up to 1,000 contacts each month. It comes with unlimited draft models, one test model, a one-month analytics lookback, and a 24-hour data refresh. Support is available via email, and there’s no need for a credit card to start.
- Pro Plan ($400/month, billed annually): Targeted at professionals, this plan enables scoring for up to 10,000 contacts monthly. Users can have unlimited test and draft models, a single active model, and enjoy a six-month analytics lookback. The data refresh rate remains at 24 hours, and email support is available.
- Business Plan ($1,600/month, billed annually): This plan is tailored for businesses with larger contact bases, permitting scores for up to 100,000 contacts a month. It offers unlimited test and draft models, three active models, a nine-month analytics lookback, and a dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- Enterprise Plan (starting at $2,800/month, billed annually): Designed for large enterprises, this plan offers customizable contact scoring, unlimited test and draft models, and custom active models. Analytics look back and data refresh intervals are adjustable, and it comes with a dedicated Customer Success Manager, Expert Services, and a dedicated Slack Channel.
Toplyne is one of our favorite products with their social media usage and sense of humor.
Let me just show this first…
Let’s not keep on this for so long and mention what it is, what it offers, and what customers say.
is a SaaS platform that helps businesses and companies to monetize their product-led growth flywheel. (We are always focusing on predictive models here. However, it should be kept in mind that PLG and lead scoring complete each other.)
It uses AI models working based on business customer data, it removes the need for any engineering efforts.
It is mostly used by sales and marketing teams of companies in different sectors like B2B SaaS, developer tools, creative software, information services, generative AI, marketing automation, and financial services.
The primary goal of Toplyne is to help businesses anticipate various outcomes like new customers, expansion sales, cross-sales, and churn, among other aspects. It offers measurable outcomes such as a 38% lift in win rates, a 21% increase in MQLs generated, and a near doubling in deal sizes.
Toplyne addresses a critical problem many businesses face today: having access to years of data but not utilizing it effectively for customer communication and personalization.
Instead of debating over product features, sales and marketing teams can use this data to engage with customers, personalize communications, and prevent customer churn.
- Live enrichment with high firmographic fill rates.
- AI lead scoring, which combines product usage data and demographic signals.
- Live in-product actions based on user or account intent.
- A/B testing capabilities to validate Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies.
- The ability to integrate and make various tools like Amplitude, Snowflake, Salesforce, and more communicate with each other.
- Advanced segmentation based on product usage, CRM, and enrichment data.
- Identification of economic buyers across accounts.
- Overlaying Toplyne intelligence on CRM.
- Detecting Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) based on firmographics and demographics.
- Integrations with over 50 tools.
- It Offers effective lead-scoring capabilities.
- It consolidates data and integrates it with CRM platforms.
- It reduces the number of platforms that sales teams need to utilize.
- It helps in identifying users of high value for better targeting.
- The platform’s data science component removes guesswork and unnecessary testing.
- Users don’t need to build multiple internal tools, saving time.
- Exceptional customer success team and responsive support.
- It eliminates the need for building internal tools, saving resources.
- It helps in setting up targeted campaigns easily on platforms like Hubspot or Intercom.
- It assists in moving users through various lifecycle stages and integrates seamlessly with GTM stacks.
- Some users have experienced system errors, though they were fixed promptly.
- Some users want deeper insights into events that boost conversion.
- Initial integration with other SaaS platforms caused some experience lags.
- As a newer platform, there might be missing or incomplete functionalities.
- Some users wish for more integrations with other platforms.
Use Case Examples
- InVideo integrated Toplyne and, within a few days, observed a significant surge in their self-serve conversion rate, which rose by 80-100%.
- With their rapid growth, Canva needed a solution to identify potential premium users efficiently. Toplyne enabled them to target such users effectively, aligning with their growth pace.
- Voiceflow previously required engineering intervention to bridge product data to their revenue applications. With Toplyne, they could achieve this in just three clicks.
- Murf ran an A/B test comparing two cohorts. The cohort qualified by Toplyne yielded conversion rates that were seven times higher than the one they defined using their internal logic.
- Gather leveraged Toplyne’s capabilities to rapidly experiment with diverse conversion tactics, enabling them to refine their go-to-market (GTM) process continuously.
Toplyne’s pricing model is personalized based the user needs and preferences. They send you an offer email after you fill out the form.
Forwrd is also a relatively new company founded in 2021, in Isreal.
Their promise is to guide business decision-making through automated predictive analytics.
Forwrd is a platform that uses the capabilities of predictive artificial intelligence (AI) to boost go-to-market (GTM) strategies for businesses. The platform claims to empower businesses in the realms of lead qualification process, forecasting, retention, and more.
It’s AI-based SaaS enables all users to leverage data to detect leads, opportunities, and customers that require attention, and then recommend actions via push notifications.
- No-Code Integration: Allows for easy connection to your customer data without the need for coding, custom integrations, or API keys.
- Customizable Business Objectives: Users can set specific business objectives or goals they want to achieve. This can be tailored to any stage in the customer lifecycle.
- AI-Powered Predictions: Forwrd.io can generate predictive models based on factors that have the most significant impact on the set business objectives.
- Seamless Activation of Results: The platform can automatically process new leads through the generated model and integrate the predictions into the daily tools used by Go-To-Market (GTM) teams.
- Deep Qualification: Leverages automation and AI to provide an in-depth qualification of potential best users, with a focus on specific revenue Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Forwrd.io allows users to easily build machine learning models without any coding.
- The software is efficient in processing data quickly without compromising on quality, thus speeding up tasks.
- By analyzing the interaction of a company’s target audience with the brand, Forwrd.io provides accurate lead scoring that’s customized to individual business needs.
- The system can quickly highlight factors leading to churn and provides both obvious and unexpected insights.
- Compared to other predictive analytics solutions, Forwrd.io is quick to set up and integrate.
- The team behind Forwrd.io, especially its founder Kobi, is dedicated to helping customers onboard successfully and maximizing the tool’s value.
- Users can connect popular business tools, like Hubspot, to Forwrd.io with ease.
- Some users desired additional features, such as the ability to create computed fields. However, it’s noted that the feature was eventually added.
- Forwrd.io does not sync leads 24/7 consistently. This necessitates businesses to have a secondary scoring system for form submissions.
- For the platform to function optimally, businesses need to have large amounts of clean data.
- Certain features, such as the metric builder, might not be immediately clear to users, though the company seems to be addressing this with tutorial videos.
- The model can require some time and iterations to calibrate and produce the desired results.
- While the system can predict which leads are more likely to convert, it can’t predict certain behaviors with absolute certainty, such as whether a cold lead will respond to a call.
Use Case Examples
- AI Deal Forecasting for HubSpot
- AI Lead Scoring for HubSpot
- PQL Scoring for Mixpanel
Forwrd.io provides two pricing options:
- Discovery: This is a starter package that allows up to two integrations, and offers predictive analysis, and other essential tools. It’s available for users to try for free.
- Enterprise: This is a more comprehensive package that includes all the features of Discovery and much more, such as unlimited integrations, real-time API access, and extended security. While the Discovery option is available for a free trial, the price for the Enterprise package isn’t listed on the website. To know more about the Enterprise package’s pricing, users are advised to book a demo with Forwrd.io.
Pocus is the one, among all these predictive lead scoring software, that most focus on product-led growth and represents this strategy as their main value.
Pocus is categorized as a Revenue Data Platform designed to help go-to-market (GTM) teams utilize their product data effectively to generate revenue.
- Data Analysis and Visualization: Pocus offers tools to analyze, visualize, and action data without requiring the support of engineering teams.
- 360° Customer View: Pocus combines product usage and customer data to give businesses a comprehensive view of their customers and prospects, helping to identify the best revenue opportunities.
- Single Source of Truth: It acts as a centralized system for the entire GTM team, ensuring that all tools downstream remain synchronized.
- Insights to Action: Pocus allows GTM teams to identify the best opportunities based on product usage insights and suggests the next best actions, all in the same view.
- No-Code Platform: GTM teams can control and customize their data views without needing developers, ensuring flexibility and independence.
- Save over 13 hours weekly by eliminating the need to sift through vast amounts of data manually.
- Surface 50% more potential revenue from the existing customer base.
- Achieve a 32% increase in Average Contract Value (ACV) by deepening customer relationships through insights into their product usage.
- Double the open rates for email campaigns by automating personalized outreach.
- Experience a 10% higher conversion rate on Product Qualified Leads (PQLs) with the help of unified data.
- Pocus does not provide API.
- There are some difficulties integrating with other systems or tools, according to some.
Use Case Examples
- Kaspr uses Pocus to receive all the data from the backend and build playbooks in Pocus, which will update fields in Salesforce, and these fields will activate email sequences. Pocus will serve as a source for Product information that they could use for their demo pitch, etc.
- Pocus helps Miro connect the dots between data and GTM.
- OpenPhone’s sales and success team uses product usage data to generate a pipeline.
Pocus provides three clear pricing options but they require contacting sales to get information and make an offer.
Breyta is the last tool that we would like to mention, designed to empower Go-To-Market (GTM) teams by unifying and activating data from a variety of sources, including products, CRM systems, support tools, and billing tools.
- Unified Data Source: Breyta integrates and consolidates data from different platforms and tools, offering a comprehensive, 360° view of prospects and customers.
- No Code Required: The platform can perform its functions without needing any coding, which makes it more accessible to non-technical users.
- Product Qualified Leads: The platform offers insights into users’ activities and behaviors, such as signing up for plans, interacting with support, and more. This can help sales and marketing teams identify high-potential leads based on product usage.
- Advanced Scoring and Segmentation: Breyta offers features that allow companies to identify and prioritize potential revenue opportunities. This involves scoring mechanisms and segmentation tools that highlight the most promising accounts based on various metrics.
- Suitable for individuals without coding or SQL knowledge.
- Accessibility: Allows a wider range of users to interact with and manipulate data.
- Rapid Deployment: Reduces the time taken to set up and use the platform.
- Data Cleaning: Convert raw data into a more usable format.
- Single View: Get a consolidated view of your customer data.
- Automated Workflows: Streamline processes by integrating with other systems.
- It requires contact sales to start a free trial; users cannot start a self-service free trial process.
- The list will be updated as more feedback is collected.
Use Case Examples
- Sales leaders and account executives can combine Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategies with traditional sales approaches to achieve their targets.
- Revenue operations can make their GTM strategies more efficient by using Breyta.
- By pulling customer data from various sources, Breyta helps in identifying accounts that need attention, ensuring customers receive the best experiences. This can lead to improved net dollar retention.
- Breyta automates the process of identifying these promising accounts, allowing for tailored outreach and a higher likelihood of closing deals.
Breyta has a good pricing page example, where three pricing options available:
- The Starter Plan is perfect for small teams that are just beginning and don’t have many users. It’s priced at $299 per month. However, if you decide to pay for a whole year upfront, you’ll get a 10% discount. Plus, if you’re unsure, you can start with their free trial.
- Next up is the Pro Plan, which is designed for teams with more refined requirements and a bigger user base. This one is priced at $799 per month, and just like the Starter Plan, it comes with a free trial.
- Lastly, for the enterprise teams that want everything unlimited and fully customizable, there’s the Premium Plan. The pricing details are given upon getting in touch with their sales team.
As much as the capabilities, offerings, and value of the product, businesses are also looking for solutions that fit into their budgets. Let’s compare the pricing of each tool.
We haven’t mentioned integrations specifically under each product. So, let’s have a clearer look at the integrations provided by these products and compare them.
*These are the integrations that are mostly looked for but are not limited to these.
What should you look for when choosing predictive lead scoring software?
There are not too many predictive lead scoring tools out there; the market is still expanding. Yet, you can still need some elements to think when deciding which one to decide. So, think about these:
- Data Integration Capabilities: Ensure the software can seamlessly integrate with your existing CRM and other data sources. This will allow for a holistic view of your leads and better scoring accuracy.
- Model Customization: The ability to customize and adjust the scoring model to fit your specific business context is crucial. This includes setting up specific criteria and weights for scoring leads.
- Real-time Scoring: Look for software that offers real-time scoring, so you can react quickly to lead behavior and engagement changes.
- Predictive Analytics Quality: The core of the software relies on its predictive analytics. Check the accuracy and reliability of its predictions and whether it uses the latest AI and machine learning techniques.
- User Interface and Usability: The software should be user-friendly and easily navigable. You don’t want to spend unnecessary time trying to understand how to use it.
- Scalability: As your business grows, your lead scoring system should be able to scale with you. Check if the software can handle an increasing amount of leads and data complexity.
- Support and Training: Good customer support and training resources can significantly ease the implementation process and ensure you get the most out of your software.
- Cost Efficiency: Finally, consider the pricing structure of the software and assess whether it provides value for money. Take into account not just the initial cost but also long-term expenses like updates and support.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can better navigate the competitive market and choose a predictive lead scoring software that aligns accurate lead scores and with your business needs and goals.
We’ve tried to share as much information as possible to help you understand these top 10 predictive lead scoring software, based on the product value, features, benefits, and use cases with also disadvantages based on the customer reviews.
All these products, as you can understand from reviewing them, have one ultimate aim: increasing sales and revenue effectively. However, as in all markets, there are similarities and differences between the services that might be decision-making for you.
Hope you find the one that fits your needs the most!
*All information provided in this article is based on product explanations, our research, reviews, and customer comments from different resources.
Further Reading 📚
You can compare these services further and look for customer reviews in G2, under the Best Lead Scoring Software category.
6sense also has a report on this topic; you can review some good statistics and insights there.
Leo Askan’s article into the Lead Scoring Market